The Xian Leng Group consists of the following subsidiaries, spanning every aspect of the captive commercial breeding of Asian Arowanas and ornamental fish value chain.
Xian Leng Trading Sdn Bhd
- Xian Leng Trading Sdn Bhd Established in 1989, Xian Leng Trading (XLT) Sdn Bhd carries out the captive breeding and trading business for Asian Arowanas and property management. XLT manages the company’s 50 acre high tech aqua farming complex in Parit Sulong.
Xian Leng Aquatic Merchant Sdn Bhd
- Xian Leng Aquatic Merchant Sdn Bhd was established in 1995 and this subsidiary is engaged in the trading of tropical fishes such as Japanese Carps, barbs, cichlids and anabantids and tropical fish & aquarium accessories.
Xian Leng Aquatic (Shah Alam) Sdn. Bhd. (“XLASA”)
- XLASA was established in 2002 which engaged in the supplying and installation of aquarium as well as trading of ornamental fishes and aquarium accessories.
Xian Leng Aquatic (Kluang) Sdn. Bhd. (“XLAK”)
- XLAK was established in 2003 involving in the development of fish farming activities and engaged in the breeding and rearing of other tropical fishes such as Anabantid, Catfish, Angel Fish and trading of aquaculture products.
Xian Leng Greentech Sdn. Bhd. (“XLGT”)
- XLGT was incorporated on 10 December 2018 under the name of Global XL Engineering Sdn. Bhd. On 6 August 2019, it changed its name and adopted its present name Xian Leng Greentech Sdn. Bhd. XLGT is principally involved in business of solar energy provider.
Xian Leng EBN Trading Sdn. Bhd. (“XLEBN”)
- XLEBN is newly incorporated under the Companies Act 2016 on 31 October 2019. The principal activity of XLEBN will be in trading and distribution of edible bird nest.